Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Half-time Celebration

I don't know if you as are excited as I am that we are almost there. In one of my favorite books “It's Your Time” by pastor and speaker, Joel Osteen, he says “You are closer than you think.” When many of you began the road toward financial independence, it may have seemed like wishful thinking, but I am here to tell you that you are closer than you think.

As I thought about the past week and the fact that we are now talking about budgeting, I realized that we are half way to home plate. You did it!!! Some of you thought that you would not make it this far but you did. The word of God says, “I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me” Phllipians 4:13. This means there is no defeat.

On your journey with F. I. Coaching you have deCIDED to kill all negativity and doubt and move forward. Decisions are tough but so is the price of success. Can you feel the atmosphere changing? Think about how many things you have accomplished over the last few months. It's time to pat yourself on the back, take a deep breath, and keep on running. Through my years in business I have seen many people stop right here. Don't stop the momentum. It's time for your second wind.

  1. Refocus - regain laser vision of your purpose and goal
  2. Redefine - sort through ideas and paths that have proven to be effective and streamline and redefine your processes
  3. Renew - revamp your way of thinking; remove any residual doubt and fear. Surround yourself with positive thinking, positive people, and positive words.
  4. Rededicate - the determination should be to run even faster and train even harder. What does that mean? - read more, write more goals, research avenues for open doors; most of all walk in purpose and passion. Many people have the talent but few have the tenacity.

It's time to make it to the home stretch. Remember you are almost there.

1 comment:

  1. Whooo-hooo! Celebrate! Thank you for the 4-step momentum keeper!

    ReplyDelete